To participate in the Internship Program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be enrolled in a major program of study in the MCOBA.
- Have an adjusted GPA of at least 2.5.
- Be classified as a Junior or Senior with Upper Division Status.
- Secure an internship position.
- Get approval from the Internship Advisor and the Internship Director.
- Receive a salary of at least minimum wage.
- Business majors with a business minor may elect to complete an internship in their minor field of study.
- Required GPA for HRTM majors ONLY is a 2.3. Because internships are mandatory for HRTM majors, the adjusted GPA required to qualify for an internship is the same as the GPA required for graduation.
- Graduate students, by virtue of admission, already meet the above requirements, but do need approval from the MBA Director before proceeding with the application.