Advance your career with an affordable and flexible business degree from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. U.S. News & World Report ranks UL Lafayette’s online bachelor’s programs the best in Louisiana.
In the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management program will help you gain a business foundation with the essential skills you need to lead organizations within any industry.
Through the online coursework, you’ll develop the skills to pursue entrepreneurship, leadership roles, strategic planning, real estate, consulting, administration, project management, business analysis, and more.
- 100% online
- $380-per-credit-hour, flat-rate tuition.
- Transfer your eligible college credits or associate’s degree
- Financial aid and scholarship options
- AACSB accredited
- Choose a part-time or full-time schedule
- 120-122 credit hour program
- Same curriculum as the on campus program
- 16-week courses (Fall, Spring, and Summer semester start dates) or 3-week courses (Winter and Spring intercession start dates)